When I do touring with daily recordings I offer also a stereo 2-track of the last show along with audience microphones
as something as “ this is how the show was last night ”
to give it to the band for creative work, or to the press, to the record company, or just to public a song in social media,…
Avid Venue Profile HD 64 Bundle
This system is designed specifically for large scale live productions with a AVID Venue profile mixing desk and a fully working Pro Tools HD System with 64ch. of record and playback / virtual soundcheck.
Avid’s “VENUE Link” allows a Pro Tools session to be automatically created, named, and given I/O assignments based on the existing VENUE Show file. “VENUE Link” also creates ProTools TimeLine markers when snapshots are recalled on the desk.
- AVID Venue Profile Mixing System
- Mac Pro HD3 System
- Pro Tools HD
- Interface with built in HDx card of the Venue Profile’s FOH Rack.
- Audience microphone package incl. mic pre-amp, Avid PRE
Live Recording / Multi-Tracking with a light and more portable equipment.
MADI, AVB, Dante, or FWx enabled mixing consoles.
- Apple MacBook Pro 15″/2,3GHz Intel Core i7
- ProTools or WAVES Tracks Live
- Interfacing with MADIface / Madi-Optical/Coaxial USB2-Interface, or FWx VENUE Profile / SC48 Interface ( max 32ch. )
- Audience microphone package